Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some announcements

1. I now have 10 followers! Thank you all for joining my journey. I am massively excited to have each and every one of you. Ask my poor friends who get a text every time I get a new one ;)

2. This is my 60th post! Some are just meaningless waffle, I do realise this, but I think a few of them might actually be amusing enough to read (please do not feel like you have to disillusion me on this one. Or if you do, and this may not be a bad thing, please be gentle!).

3. My cupcakes sucked. My thoughts after evaluating the process. Make sure you get the right about of milk and it may not have been the best idea to leave them in the oven all night. They were rock hard. The girls very kindly told me the icing was awesome though and suggested we give them to Daddy because he will eat anything. At least they are supportive! The batch I made earlier in the day (ie pre-11pm) were much, much better. I feel there is a lesson here.

4. I am going to Harry Potter 7(2) tonight! So after this I will go back to normal and I doubt Harry Potter will mentioned again for ages.

Hope all is well in your worlds and there is stuff happening that is making you happy :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, but it's *human* meaningless waffle! :D I have fun reading your posts. They entertain me.

I'm so lazy; I don't bake. I buy cupcakes if I want them!

Enjoy HP. I love the books and have seen all but the last 2 movies. My husband hasn't seen any of the movies OR read any of the books, so I'm waiting on watching the last 2 after I catch him up on the series. ;)

Catherine said...

Thanks Wendy! I should probably point out I tend to use a packet mix and it happens so rarely it is newsworthy! It is always fun to find people who just totally ignored/bypassed/missed the whole Harry Potter thing :)