Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day Zero

Sooo ... I thought it was about time to add some more challenge to my life, to expand my horizons and to add some more focus to my blog.

No, the real reasons are (a) I have always thought this would be cool to do and so I am jumping on the bandwagon - even if it is ages after anyone else; (b) I am more likely to do things if someone out there knows I am actually intending on doing it; and (c) I did actually think it was a good way to do some things I have been wanting to do and/or do some things that are a bit out of my comfort zone.

Plus as everyone knows - a goal is a dream with a date!

Oh yes, what I am actually doing?! 101 things in 1001 day challenge. If you look above I now have two pages! One is the challenge itself and one is part of the challenge (I will write about that later, but for those of you who just want to know now I think if you look at it, it is pretty self-explanatory).

There is a variety of stuff. Some things I have been talking about for a while. Some things I thought of (or had suggested) just for this. Some I should do. Some that are just for fun.

Wish me luck! And stay tuned for more updates. The challenge starts .... now! ( No real reason, it is just as good as day as any. And I haven't worked out yet when it actually finishes! I will get back to you).

PS If you read yesterday's post about my excitement over my 60th post it was also 30 at Two Mummy Ducks and 20 at Confessions of a Bookaholic so maybe it is just the week for exciting numbers. 101 in 1001 sounds like an exciting number to me! So maybe there is a reason for today after all ;)

1 comment:

Me said...

hows it goin? I love these things!