Saturday, July 16, 2011

Loving it! HP style ....

I am joining in the link up from Paisley Jade again. Remembering that no matter how bad things are there is always something in life to be thankful for. If you want to join in just click here or the button below!

button2

This week I am loving ....

Harry Potter books, Harry Potter movies, my Harry Potter wand .... and just generally all things Harry Potter. Re-reading and re-watching in progress as we speak.

$1 coins well a few in particular. The Scouts turned 100 in 2008 and the Girl Guides in 2010. To celebrate the Australian government declared 2008 to be the Year of the Scout and 2010 to be the Year of the Girl Guide and released commemorative coins for each association in the respective years. (I hope I have the years right now!) I have been a Guide for 23 years and counting and have been involved with Scouts on and off for 16 years. Getting a Guide or Scout dollar (or a William and Catherine 20c coin) in my change always makes my day!

Mummy-Daughter Date Nights It doesn't happen very often I get a one-on-one night with just one of my gorgeous girls, but when I do they are awesome!

Rain I grew up in the middle of the desert, need I say more?! Plus with rain ... comes Rainbows

Dreaming and putting the steps in place to make my dreams a reality.

Family the ones I am related to blood, by marriage and the ones who are my family just by choice. "Friends are the family you chose for yourself". I love this quote.

Staycation I looooove this phrase! I read it on a blog recently and it is my new favourite! Most of my holidays are simply spending time at home, and they totally rock!

What are you loving this week?! Join in and tell the world!

3 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Loving rain here too and relaly need to do a mummy-daughter date night. Have an awesome weekend!

Anonymous said...

love your loves :)
I am HP crazy too but i do not want to see the last movie because then it is officially over and i do not want it to be over, is that weird??
love rainbows? go onto youtube and search for the clip double rainbow. it is hilarious :)

Catherine said...

No! I totally get that! I have tickets booked to see it with a group of friends in 2D but depending on how it is I am thinking I will take the girls to see it in 3D (I have had other friends say it is the best 3D movie they have seen). I NEVER see the same movie at the cinema twice! [Disclaimer: I don't normally let them watch M movies, but HP has been the exception. Mostly because they saw them at other people's houses first and I gave up]. I personally think they will re-do them all in 3D and re-release them all ....... I am guessing, but I think it is feasible.