Friday, March 2, 2012

Loving it ...... and my 100th post!

Just to clarify, this not my 100th 'Loving It' post, but rather my 100th published blog post! Wow. This definitely feels like some sort of milestone and what better way to celebrate then by joining in with this week's 'Loving It'


I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.


Joining in with Paisley Jade and reflecting on all the things I am loving particularly this week


... blogging (this has to get a mention in honour of the big 1-0-0).

... 'Harry Potter' and 'Twilight'. Not just because I enjoy them myself, but I love that it is something I share with the girls. And particularly loving them at the moment as we marathoned away our being sick time.

....caramel fudge - especially when it is bought for me by someone who loves me.

... Autumn! It is my absolute favourite season.

... countdowns. I love the anticipation that something big is happening!

... spiders! The kind that are soft drink and icecream. Not the kind with eight legs. And have I mentioned before how much fun it is to add 100s & 1000s to the mix?



What are you loving this week?



No comments: