Friday, March 9, 2012

Love! Love! Love!

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.



button2



Joining in with Paisley Jade and reflecting on all the things I am loving this week.

And I do love this post. It makes me smile all week.

I am loving my tap dancing classes. It is something I have always thought would be fun. I love the clip-clopping-tapping noises (especially when I get it right). I even loved this noise when the girls were doing tap!

I love my purple handbag. One of my friends sent it to me last year from Melbourne when I was going to a mutual friends wedding. Not only did it match my outfit perfectly, it is purple! And it was sent to me with love.

I love facebook Scrabble! I love boardgames and I love that I can play this one virtually with people all over the place. I also love that you can learn new words and that you can't cheat. I also love that 'Quidditch' is an acceptable word and 'Muggle' isn't. Or it might be the other way around, but it makes me laugh.

I love chick lit. I just finished the new Sophie Kinsella book (stay tuned for a review).**

I love crossing things off my to do list no matter how small. The list is never ending so I really feel you have to make the most of the little things!

I love going out for breakfast. Even though I think this has made an appearance on  another list recently. Perhaps even last weeks? Regardless I still love it. It is one of my most favourite ever things to do.

I love time with my sisters and one-on-one time with my daughters. My youngest sister said our day out on Monday was the best shopping trip she has ever had. She is almost 12. I love her, but we fight a lot. So I value even more the time we get to spend together and have fun.

What are you loving this week?!

(I know, no pictures again. I really do need to remember to work on this).

**update** for anyone who cares, my review of 'I've Got Your Number' can be read here.





2 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Really, all Harry Potter speak isn't legal in Scrabble, crazy!! Greetings from your newest follower, a fellow mumma of 3 girls (plus a boy), love Posie

Catherine said...

Thank you for finding me and thank you for saying hello! I somehow can't see it taking long for it all to be Scrabble legal ;)