Friday, March 16, 2012

I cannot believe I just did that

I had the strangest experience today. I was sitting quietly at my kitchen table typing away, minding my own business when a mouse ran across the floor (in broad daylight! Stupid mouse). I squawked. Not squealed or screamed or yelled, squawked. I feel this may be the only thing that gives me some dignity here. Keep reading!

At the same time as squawking I jumped onto a chair. Seriously. Who does that? Other then me and people on tv??? (If anyone else has done it, this would be the time to share! At least then I will know I am in good company). I am not even sure why! It gave me a bit of a shock, but I had suspected there was one in the house and I have been putting traps out, but as much as I dislike having them in the house I am not afraid of them alive. My phobia of dead things is a whole other post. So is Aimee's freaking out about killing stuff. Very not  happy at the moment.

If you have any suggestions for scaring them away or keeping them away once this one has gone to mouse-heaven please let me know! Stupid mice.

1 comment:

Me said...

I die when I see mice! i would jump on top of anything, including people.