Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Did you miss me?

I was sort of wondering how I managed to go for almost a week without posting. Then I thought about it! It has been a little busy. Nothing bad. Nothing amazingly exciting. Just life. And nothing seemed to jump out at me at as a post. So if you are interested in reading about our adventures in the past week, please keep reading. If not, please pop back soon!

Work has been busy. Nice busy, not horrible busy. The girls have had their usual dance/Guides/soccer/school life. One slight change was Reanna swapping from contemporary ballet to classical ballet. This has meant she has gone back to Guides and Aimee and have a dedicated 'study' night at Hungry Jacks (aka Burger King). She is very excited about this. It is super cute. It saves me about an forty minutes of driving so definitely is working well so far.


Awful, awful photo of me. You can see how tired I am, but you can also see how excited Aimee is about our 'study group'.

I took Erin and Aimee to the beach and we saw the 'Sculptures by the Sea' exhibition. It was great! The girls absolutely loved it! Massive sculptures (I think there were between 60 and 70) all down one of Perth's beautiful beaches. Erin took so many photos. 




I even squeezed a night out in there. I think the last time I went out for St Patrick's day was when Aimee was about two and I definitely made the most of this night. I would like to complain about being asked for ID though. Seriously, I am 32. And it wasn't like they were asking everyone! Maybe I just looked a little too excited? Hmm ... maybe I should work on this?


Check out the proof of my big night out! This is your warning about halter necks ladies. Well least those of you who are well endowed. Was it worth it though? Yes! The top looked awesome!  And don't worry, the girls wore green and had their own celebrations during the day and had a fabulous night with my parents and various sisters.

Massive excitement of the week has been one of my closest friends graduating uni! Exciting on so many levels. I am excited for her. I am excited because it means the end is in sight for me. I am also very excited because it has meant she has been visiting Perth for her graduation ceremony!

Um ... what else? It has been study week at uni so no classes (yay! Please do not ask how much study I have done. I have caught up on some housework though. This counts right?). My back is finally better I think. 

I missed you all despite my slackness and I am very much looking forward to catching up on a week's worth of other peoples' lives! Happy Hump day everyone and enjoy the rest of your week :)

No comments: