Friday, July 1, 2011

Loving .... green stuff

Hello peoples. This is another link up from Paisley Jade. If you want to join in just click here or the button below!

button2

I just couldn't help with the theme today! I saw "Wicked" last night and I am currently having a massive loving green things moment.

So ... today I am loving:

1. Musicals! Especially when going to them involves a great girls' night out with two of my good friends, one of my baby sisters, all you can eat scrummy buffet, to-die-for chocolate desserts, flashing green cocktail glasses and green slushy drinks! Yes that is all one thing ;)

2. Peppermint chocolate. My all time favourite.

3. Chicken twisties. I love them! During semester they are my once a week uni treat :)You need this!

4. Four leaf clovers. Or ones that might be a four leaf clover with one of the leaves missing (this kept Aimee amused for ages last week! She is absolutely convinced about this one). I am loving the idea of them, the optimism that one day I will find one and the lovely time Aimee had looking.

5. Green traffic lights. Have I mentioned I am impatient?

6. Freshly washed leaves. It all looks so fresh and clean after the rain!

7. V energy drinks. I know they are awful for me and I am really trying to give up ... but it has been a very busy week ....and I do love them (addiction counts right?) Although I am not sure about the fact they use cockroaches as part of their advertising.

8. The fabulous Miss Reanna. She gets a special mention because green is her favourite colour ... and she always gets the green stuff when she has an option!

What are you loving today?

PS I did have pictures all taken to go with this post! But now my camera does not seem to be working. So... my post about green things is minus colour. Ironic really!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love chicken twisties, they also got me through many a day at uni as well!

PaisleyJade said...

Mmmm - why am I drooling! Love peppermint chocolate and chicken twists sound delish!