Friday, July 22, 2011

Loving It!

I am joining in the link up from Paisley Jade again. Remembering that no matter how bad things are there is always something in life to be thankful for. If you want to join in just click here or the button below!


button2



This week I am loving ....

Baking with my girls cupcakes with bright yellow icing and clown (aka Nemo) fish with apricots and white chocolate.

Painting my house. It is amazing how much better it all looks every time I paint another little bit. The passage is now the sandy yellow of the main living area. It makes me smile every time I work through there.

The bright yellow wattle always reminds me of the station and my childhood and 'home'.

Our frangipani and banana trees growing so bravely. I am so excited they are still alive (all credit goes to the children, but I am still excited).

And finally my beautiful Erin! Who I think of every time I see something yellow :) (and of course my other beautiful babies ... but today's post is dedicated especially to Erin).

1 comment:

PaisleyJade said...

Yay for cupcakes... and painting houses!!!!