Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Grumpy

I was going to write a really bubbly enthusiastic post about all the cool stuff I have started for 1001 challenge. I started it and everything! Then I worked out I am too grumpy :( You think I would have known this before I started but apparently I didn't! So there you go. You will just have to wait. Maybe it will work for me tomorrow.
Random side note. I have recently worked out that having a vegetarian child means I put more vegies in stuff. I know, I know - I am a genius. Before you think I am a total ditz, what I actually mean is that I mix more vegies into stuff then I would otherwise, serve Aimee's then add meat for the rest of us. Tonight's example: The sauce etc for tuna mornae added lots of corn, served Aimee's, then added tuna for the rest of us. Considering my dislike of vegies this is probably working well for me!

No comments: