Monday, July 18, 2011

The Day after Sunday .... and our Harry Potter weekend

Photobucket



Click the button to join in with blogs tea & me for 'The day after Sunday' linky. If you don't like Mondays what better way to start then by sharing the special moments from your weekend? And if you do like Mondays this can only make them better!

I have to admit that on this 'day after Sunday' I am on holidays so I definitely have all sorts of rose-coloured glasses on at the moment! Even more then normal ;)

So our weekend consisted of:

Friday: getting all my children back under one roof, nacho picnic in the lounge and Harry Potter 1.


Saturday:Sleep in followed by Saturday morning "cartoons" (what is with there being real life things on these days instead of cartoons?) Harry Potter 2, making the clown fish out of dried apricots and white chocolate that we saw on Saturday Disney (totally awesome by the way) Harry Potter 3. Breakfast-for-dinner with a couple of friends. Harry Potter 4 (are you sensing a theme). Emergency trip to pick up my nephew! It was great to have him, but the reason for the surprise visit was my niece breaking her wrist quite badly and needing to stay in hospital over night which was less good :(

Sunday: I dragged myself out of bed early to go to the park for a circuit class. Harry Potter 5. The kids played schools and my sister came to collect her son and so my niece could show off her cast. Harry Potter 6. I ordered "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" in Latin for a different sister's 30th and Jo returned for Harry Potter 7!

Weekend over!!! Soooooo lazy, but just exactly what I needed. I read and napped through lots of the movies. I cuddled my babies and chatted with friends. Other then the broken niece it was a fabulous weekend. Although my final day-after-Sunday comment .... I should have stretched last night .... I am soooooo stiff today!

No comments: