Thursday, June 30, 2011

Today I was happy when ...

... I saw an awesome picture scene. Sun, clouds and everything was just in the right spot (no picture unfortunately because (a) I am a sucky photographer; and (b) I was driving so it probably wouldn't have been a good idea anyway.)

... the girls at least humoured me in being excited about the picture scene.

... I saw a rainbow!

... we left the house on time with no dramas.

... I remember I am going to see 'Wicked' tonight! So pretty much I have been happy all day.

... the coffee shop had double chocolate muffins. (I only get coffee and a muffin once a week so I am always a little sad when the muffin of the day isn't awesome! Today it was!)

... I remembered today is Friday Eve.

... I got an unexpected and nice sms.

It doesn't take much to make me happy

No comments: