Tuesday, June 21, 2011

De-Pea-ing

I don't know if anyone remembered I posted a few weeks ago that I hated vegies. I thought of this today as I ate my lunch at my desk. Yummy chicken satay rice thing. I was actually the person who made it, but I used a packet of rice stuff in it. I didn't buy the brand I usually get this time (I can't remember why) and this particular packet had peas in it. Peas are THE vegetable I refuse to eat unless I have to (having dinner with the Queen would classify as have to) and even then I just can't chew them. I can only swallow them. Anyway ... I am at work and before I ate my lunch I scooped any of the peas out, put them in my bin and proceeded to continue working and happily eating my lunch. Sad, but true. At least I am a non-whingy fussy person? Give me that much.

Ok, ok. I really do realise how sad this is.

2 comments:

Romina Garcia said...

I am also a fussy eater...although I am getting better.
Love peas though ;-)

Catherine said...

I have a method. Sit next to the unfussiest boy at a dinner party. They will often finish your leftovers!