Saturday, June 18, 2011

Loving It!

Hello peoples. This is another link up from Paisley Jade. If you want to join in just click here or the button below!

button2

So many great link-ups are making not knowing what to write about impossible.

So things I am loving today ....

1. My stripey purple witch socks. They make me smile every time I wear them. Whether it is under boots when I am out trying to look pretty or at work trying to look grown up or when I am at home just being comfy. I originally bought them for part of a witch costume for a show I was in and that makes me smile too! (Please ignore my rolled up jeans, funny looking knees and the mess on the bookshelf in the background!)





2. My couch. I love my couch. It was the first thing for our new home when be signed up to build the house. You have to take your shoes up and curl up on it. It is pretty much compulsory. Now it is winter it is perfect snuggle weather complete with cushions and a our "furry" blanket. We all fit on there and can nap and watch dvds. Bliss.




3. Girl-time. Now Reanna has just turned 12 I am valuing even more the time I get to spend just hanging out with the girls. It won't be long before their lives are too busy to want to include much us time for a while. (Picture is of us getting ready for the wedding we went to last weekend).



4. My fridge. I love my fridge. It was the first time I have ever had a fridge that has looked brand new (even though I bought it from ebay it was only a few months old). It was also the first ever big thing I bought on my own. I love that it is stainless steel. I had wanted one for ages and I was so excited that I was able to get one when my old fridge died. I keep the front of the fridge for special things and it makes me smile every time I look at baby announcements, engagement/wedding/21st/18th invitations and magnets showing my favourite quotes. And inside is white and clean and shiny and I have it beautifully organised in tupperware (that I got free from hosting a party last year!). Can you tell my last one was old? (over 25 years old by the time it died!)and it is one of the few places in my house that is organised. Although I am working very hard on changing this!




5. The Entourage. Always. Forever. Even when they are driving me nuts!




What are you loving today?! The link is open until Sunday :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, you love your fridge! you are too funny :) i totally get it though, we finally have a new fridge as our old one was so old it had rust spots all over it and it hummed so loudly it kept me awake at night.
love the purple socks too :)

PaisleyJade said...

Loving your list - just love long stripey socks and your new fridge looks super flash! Love the idea of girl time too.

Catherine said...

Thank you ladies!