Monday, June 13, 2011

I know it is Monday

Really I do, but it just doesn't feel like one! I will do my weekly facebook thing later at home. Mostly because I am really busy at the moment, but also because I wasn't organised enough to have a photo ready for photo of the week. (Like how I am assuming people care?!).

I just had to do a quick post though. For reasons I am not going into, I am not dressed today in my normal professional attire and I have even slipped my shoes off. Only in my actual area! So no-one can see me other then me. I am dressed appropriately before I come across as being totally unprofessional, but it still isn't how I would normally dress for work. I feel like a naughty kid! Having bare feet really does make me so very happy. Now if only I could sneak in wearing pyjamas to work.

So anyway, as I walked barefoot over to the window I remembered your solidarity in my earlier post about loving to be barefoot. So I just thought I would post and let my fellow bloggers know I thought about them today. It is also freezing. I am thankful for my heater! Today was not the day for bare legs, but I am still smiling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How dare you mention the M-word! XD

Heh. I like the bare feet idea. It's fun to be able to do a little something like that, even on a cold day!

Catherine said...

Haha! I know! And to ad insult to injury the rest of the country had a public holiday today.