Monday, June 27, 2011

I may have stopped breathing ....

I just went for 48 hours without reading a single page of a single book. I do not remember the last time this happened. You will be pleased to know I have checked. I am still alive. I am happy about this!! I read. A lot. Every day (well usually). I read so much I have a whole separate blog about reading which you can find here if you are interested.

The weekend was busy though! Very busy, but so much fun. I love birthdays :) My (I mean Reanna's) cake look fabulous and her party went well (check out my photo of the week in yesterday's post). The adults may have ended up emotionally traumatised, but that is normal with 12 and 13 year olds right? The girls all had a good time and this is the main thing! Aimee loved her little presents and literally bounced all day. Count down is now on for Miley Cyrus next Saturday. This long awaited event is her "party" and her "big" present all in one.

AND to top it all off, I realised this morning that I had contact with all five of my nieces and nephews in one day! I saw four of them and spoke to the fifth one on the phone (he lives in a different state).

Hope your weekends were all as fabulous as mine, and I hope everyone has a super awesome week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you take your pulse, just to be sure? I keep a book next to the toilet, so I read several times a day. ;) (Just what you wanted to know about me, I know.)

Oooh, Miley Cyrus? After an already-fabulous weekend? Fabulous times 2!