Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill the blank Friday!

I am joining in this link by Lauren at the little things we do.

I think I am getting the hang of this blogging and linking stuff now ;)

1. The last movie I saw was 'Hall Pass' at the movies (and I had a free ticket! Yay!) and 'The Bounty Hunter' on dvd. I hadn't seen it before.


2. I want to hurry up and finish work so I can go home to my babies! We have a rare evening with nothing planned. So I have a possibility of something we have been wanting to do forever but haven't got around to doing it yet.


3. Surprises are awesome! Especially when they are for no reason.


4. The best accessory is fun shoes or fun jewellery. Especially when it means I can get away with wearing jeans and basic top.



5. My favorite warm drink is choc-mint hot chocolate stirred with a dark chocolate spoon. I discovered these last weekend. My life will never be the same.

6. My favorite cold drink is sort of hard to pick. I drink way, way too many V's (although I am cutting back). I love chamapange (or sparkling wine to be technically correct) and coke and cider ... and clearly it depends on where I am and what I am doing.


7. Currently loving blogging! Bet you didn't guess ;) and I am loving feeling I am getting the hang of it and I am loving that I have real followers now! (hello!)

4 comments:

Mrs. Biscuit said...

My hubby's favorite hot drink is a peppermint mocha... I bet he'd like your dark chocolate hot cocoa, it sounds delicious! =)


<3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

hayley said...

I love nights when there is absolutely NOTHING planned, those may be the best :)

Louise said...

I must look out for dark chocolate spoons! Have you ever had mulled Cider, I like that! I am a very basic dresser, and feel so much more comfortable wearing jeans, combats and tee-shirts. x

Catherine said...

Thanks for stopping by ladies! I am now on the look out for peppermint mocha and mulled cider! They both sound divine.

Also pleased to report not one, but two nights in with nothing planned (even though last night, Friday, we ended up going out for an early dinner. We were still home by 8).