Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blogetiquette ...... and Rainbows.

Part A: So, in case you have just joined me and missed my earlier post about "coming out of the cupboard" and also missed my post about paranoia. This post is a brief update. You may have noticed I have not only started publically following blogs, but I have also started commenting. Is there rules about this? Do I introduce myself? Is it just assumed I have been following (so much nicer then stalking I think) for a while before making myself known? And most importantly will anyone be offended if I say/do the wrong thing? (this is where the paranoia fits in!) If you have found me because of a random comment ... Hi!!



Part B: I love rain and I love winter and I love rainbows. I think it is safe to say that in my opinion rainbows rock. In addition to the fact they are just awesome and the sign of a never-to-be-broken promise, I have heard there is a pot of gold at the end of them. Aimee is looking for corroboration that this is in fact true. So if you happen to come across some conclusive proof … please let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha! Now I can say, "Ohhh, so that's who that blank-gray, no-avatar person is!" ;)

I love the description for your blog. My son is totally the center of my universe as well... but not my entire universe. While I love being a stay-at-home mom, I have a career.

In the end, I think what matters most is that we are free to make our own decisions about our lives, and that everybody else ought to respect our choices - not judge them.

And it's OK to be anonymous, or only partly share who you are. Better safe than sorry sometimes! :D

Catherine said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for coming past to check me out. I agree. It is all about finding the balance that works for you and supporting others find the balance that works for them.

I have to confess the reason for my lack of picture is because I haven't quiet worked out to get one through google friend yet. It is on my list of things to do. My blog is still in very much the beginning stages, technologically and writing wise. I am having lots of fun though :)