Saturday, June 18, 2011

My children are officially nuts

So ... as I may have mentioned this was supposed to be a quiet weekend. Nothing really on. Remember as well, this is supposed to be my two months on catching up on some very overdue housework. This was a fail, although I have managed to cross two jobs of my to-do list! We managed to be out pretty much all day today.

But anyway, one of my friends who lives in a country town was in the city today playing hockey and asked if we would like to go watch. Of course we did! "Big deal" I hear you say. Or perhaps "That is nice".

Normal family outing until my daughter decided it would be a good idea to watch upside down. Naturally the others followed in suit. Funnily enough it was Reanna's idea this time.


Erin doing some weird standing on her head yoga type pose.



Aimee doing a bendback. She does this a lot. She is super bendy.



Reanna doing a headstand starting the craze.


I was supposed to get a picture of them all at the same time, but we couldn't quite manage it.

I am still not sure why they thought this was a good idea. I was a little afraid to ask. I know I have said it before .... but I blame the parents ;)

1 comment:

Daisy, Roo and Two said...

Haha! This is awesome! I can feel the fun and happy vibes you felt today coming across in your post :)