Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lazy Daisy

My most favourite thing I have read this week:

"I am not lazy. I am just incredibly motivated to do nothing".

I have no idea who I should be crediting for this amazing quote, but I saw it on facebook (surprise, surprise).

This would look great on a magnet. Or a sign. Or on a door mat. I have another few doors that needs a cool mat. My front door has one that says 'The house was clean yesterday. Sorry you missed it'. I think the others might be getting a little jealous.

I may be feeling a little guilty that I didn't get everything done I wanted to around the house over the school holidays. But it was hot. And worse, humid. I personally do not cope well with the humidity.

Time to focus on the positives though! We did so much fun stuff, caught up with lots of people and we did get some projects completed around the house.

First day back at school tomorrow (and dance and Guides) - wish us luck! Oh, and in case you were wondering what daisy was referring to, I just liked that it rhymed. However for the sake of completeness bouquets to all of us ... just because ... everyone needs flowers every now and again.

No comments: