Thursday, February 2, 2012

Survivors!

Just a note to say ....

We survived:-

1. The first day of school (high school for Reanna); and

2. The first couple days of dance; and

3. Erin's first night at "big" Guides; and

4. Reanna and Erin's first time catching the bus to school; and


That:-

5. I think I have all our timetables sorted for first semester; and

6. I haven't messed up when I am supposed to be at work (not that I ever have before, well only once, but I was really sick); and


Next comes:-

7. Aimee's first night of Guides without either of her sisters; and

8. Registering Erin for soccer; and

9. Erin's first music lesson; and

10. First week back for uni.


Until then I am making the most of the "spare" time.

And in case anyone is wondering why so heavy on the Erin activities, she picked soccer instead of a second dance class and got accepted into a music program at school!

Hope you have all had a fabulous start to February!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like everything is right on track. Here's hoping it stays that way! :)