Friday, February 17, 2012

Loving It ......


I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

 
Joining into with Paisley Jade and reflecting on all the things I am loving particularly this week ....
 
  • Cooler weather! Snuggles under the doona for me. I am so not a summer person and the weather at the moment is just making me happy.
  • My babies. They are just funny.  End of story*.



  • Celebrations and taking the time out to make people feel special.
  • Cooked breakfast/brunch (especially when it is made for me and served to me in bed by my gorgeous girls - have I mentioned them? and celebrations?).


  • My nieces and nephews. I have got to see (or at least talk to) all of them this week!
  • Old photos.
  • Muffins (especially this week because I need to give them up!).

Click here if you want to join in! It is a lovely link to join in with. What can be nicer then the things you are loving? The button above might take you there too, but I am not so convinced my technological skills are that good!

* for those of you who read my post earlier this week, here is the '32 on Tuesday' balloon! It is still making me laugh!

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Great list. Thanks for joining in!!

Anonymous said...

once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!