Friday, February 17, 2012

Erin the practical

I know! Two posts in a day. There is a reason for this though. Please keep reading ...

We are going to Augusta (a town about 3.5 hours South of Perth) tonight to spend the weekend with the girls' great-grandparents. When we were talking about going Aimee asked if Daddy was coming too. I told her I didn't think so, but that I hadn't asked him so she could invite him if she wanted to (they are his grandparents after all!). I did also say she shouldn't be too disappointed if he couldn't make it.

Erin's contribution to the conversation was that inviting Daddy was a great idea, but that when we asked him it should include on the condition that he take his own car. She didn't feel they should be any more squished up then they normally are!

I love Erin. She was really born to have a super organised, ultra neat mother. I feel a little bad that she has to make do with me. However she does cope. Most of the time.

From an earlier trip to Augusta.


PS Reason for the double post is that I am not going to post for another few days at least now, so I don't feel like I am inundating you too much. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Me said...

How could you ever think that you would inundate?

Silly girl!