Thursday, February 16, 2012

It is my great honour .....

 .... to humbly accept this Liebster award with massive amounts of thanks and astonishment! Yes, really the lovely Dizzy Lizzie from Whims & Fancies listed me as one of the five blogs she was giving this award too.




Liebster in German means...

favourite, dearest, beloved

and it's for bloggers with under 200 followers.




I am so very excited! I feel like a proper blogger now! Especially as I am still most definitely getting the hang of the whole blogging world and my presentation of the blog is disgraceful (must do something about that).

So upon receiving this award I would like to thank the following:-
  • Dizzy Lizzy from Whims & Fancies for giving me this award and for commenting on my posts so I know someone out there is reading. Her blog is also funny and cute and filled with random stuff which I love.
  • My followers for making me feel special just for reading despite the poor presentation, lack of photos and waffle.
  • Anyone who has ever commented. The comments makes this blog feel real!
  • The anonymous readers who must stumble on this blog occasionally who I see in the stats.
  • Lela from It's All Good because without her I would never have thought of blogging and I wouldn't have had anyone handy to answer my blogging questions.
  • My darling children, because my blog name wouldn't be as funny if I wasn't a mother, plus they are sort of cute and a big part of what I write about.
Oh, have I mentioned I am excited?!


So the rules are as follows:
  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.  
  2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.  
  3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.  
  4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.  
  5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment.
The five blogs I would like to give the Liebster Award to are as follows.

1. Chalk & Talk
2. Between the Worlds 
3. Blessed are the Meek
4. Mrs Clark
5. Did you say six?

Picking the blogs was the hard bit! There are so many awesome ones out there.

Thank you again to all of you  for reading :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you. ^.^

JK said...

wow - that's fantastic - thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

thank you very much lovely lady you are very sweet to pass on the love :)