Monday, January 23, 2012

1001 days .... an update

Of course this is one of those things I started all super optimistically and then promptly hit a life slump. That said I have started on the list and so far it has been fun. The idea of course was to blog about each thing, but as I haven't, you will have to make do with a longish post and shortish descriptions. So ... here goes!

10. So far we have been on one designated TMD adventure! To read about that you will have to check out the post in the TMD blog though ;) Click here to read about our trip with some of our ducklings to see 'Little Women' as a musical!

18. I am proud to say I am down 5kg. I have joined with a few friends for support and encouragement and have also signed up for myfitnesspal.com. Best thing I could have done! I am losing weight slowly and steadily and healthily and I feel great :)

22. I have actually read more then one of Angus and Robertson top 100 since I started this, but as I have only blogged about one of them, only one counts. You can read my review of 'Seven Ancient Wonders' here.

37. I have knitted four trauma teddies so far. It might actually be more then that, but I am only 100% that it has been four so lets just go with that!

43 & 44. Painting the house and organising all the books are not done, but they are definitely works in progress! I am anticipating a post soon on my soon-to-be-beautiful playroom/children's library. Did I say my? Of course I meant the girls' beautiful playroom/library ;)

72. Take the girls to the sushi train! Done :) And now I will do a separate blog post about this! Check it out here.

Some of the others I am definitely off to a good start, even if I haven't recorded it properly. Stay tuned for the next updates!

No comments: