Sunday, May 29, 2011

So much to say!

I haven't forgotten about this blog! I have so much to say. It has been Reanna's birthday. So I have to blog a post on her. I actually got halfway through this and then something went wrong. I don't know what, my computer skills are not that good. We have had some other fun stuff on too that I would like to share.

However a cold most of last week drained any spare energy and I have my exam next on Tuesday so I know doing a decent post is really just procrastinating and I am trying very, very hard not do to that. Only one exam this semester though! So, as of Tuesday evening I am on holidays from uni at least :)

Stay tuned for the promised posts. But here is a photo to keep you wondering .... (and to remind to what I was planning to write about).



Argh! My picture is sideways. I will fix this later when I work out how. For the minute it can stay as it is while I get back to the books.

PS Haha. I didn't look at the blog before I wrote this! I had forgotten I had done a whingy post about exams and being sick! Oops. I didn't mean to repeat myself! That said ... I am not going to change it ;)

No comments: