Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Don't Touch That!

How many times has every parent said this to their children? Especially when they are little, and especially when they are at other people's houses or shops with very breakable stuff.

Today the message is for me. I am in the process of setting up an additional blog and thought I while I was at it I should change the look of this one too. It seemed like a good idea at the time! I have never quite got this one right. I shouldn't have touched. I know I am technologically challenged! And this was a spur of the moment thing when I knew I didn't have much time. Luckily I managed to make fix the disaster I turned it into! I will live with the way it is now until I have time to work out how to change it properly. I would like to say "lesson learned", but I think this would be a lie.

My new blog (in addition to 'Two Mummy Ducks') is a book review one. The girls and I are all avid readers and they are excited about posting their own reviews too! Other then at attempt at layout there isn't anything else there yet. But there will be!

No comments: