Monday, May 30, 2011

Coming out of the cupboard

This post is going to be very brief, because I am fully aware I am procrastinating (hello uni books! I can see you!) .... but ... I have (yet another) confession! I have been a secret blog watcher for ages now. It has only been the in the last few weeks I have been brave enough to publicly follow any of them. Tonight's achievement was I actually posted a comment on one! I am very proud of myself.

Part of the reason I haven't followed was I was scared someone would actually read my blog and realise how bad it is! I love to write. I really, really do. I get so much enjoyment out of updating my facebook status (just in case you haven't noticed in my previous posts), but I just haven't found the right writing style for my blog yet. I think I am almost there.

In fact, I dislike some of my earlier posts so much I almost deleted them but I decided not to. It didn't really seem to fit with the spirit of things. I also think I was trying to be a bit too deep and meaningful. Along with blog writing style I still need to really work out what I am writing about!

So if someone out there is reading this, please stick with me! I will get better I promise :) and to all those blogs out there I have been secretly following - thank you for sharing your stories!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

LOL, well I'm reading now, and commenting too! :0)

Catherine said...

Thank you Jeanette! You have made my day :)